Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What spare time?

So I’ve decided to start blogging in my spare time. “What spare time?” you may ask. “The kitchen is a mess, there are mountains of laundry to be done, and the girls have scattered Cheerios everywhere (again). You also have lab work to finish and a PhD dissertation to write. How do you have time to blog?” Well, the truth is I probably don’t have much time for it – hence the oh-so-creative title of my collected ramblings. But all work and no play makes me grouchy. Besides I need to find an outlet for my random thoughts before my head explodes. So join me as I attempt to collect my thoughts in a semi-organized way, get into the writing grove (so I can finish the dissertation mentioned above), and chronicle my attempt to become both a mommy and a scientist. It should be a wild ride.

No comments: