- I get to play what ever music I want as loud as I want to play it.
- I don't usually feel guilty for taking an internet surfing break (but breaks tend to be longer)
- I get to control the temperature. The air-conditioner is never running on days when it's less than 50 degrees outside.
- If I find that I didn't dress appropriately for the day, I can just wander into my bedroom to change.
- I'm not usually cleaning the bathroom when I need to use it (downside is that I don't have a janitorial service cleaning my bathroom).
- Only my dirty dishes are in the sink.
- I can eat or throw out anything that's in the fridge.
- Irish coffee (or any alcoholic beverage) is perfectly acceptable.
Friday, April 19, 2013
My career is currently in "transition" and I have mostly been working at home the last couple of weeks. Not going into the lab/office everyday has a few downsides. But there are definitely perks. Some of those perks include: