Dear Dr. Reynolds,This is the first time someone I've never met has asked me to review a paper, and I have to say it feels pretty good to think that someone wants my opinion. It's like a rite of passagage almost. Look out world, here I come.
Given your expertise in this area, I would appreciate your comments on the above paper....
Monday, July 13, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Here are the complete rules:
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I will do my best. * It will be done in the next few months. * Exactly what I make and send will be a surprise.
In return, all you need to do is post this text to your own blog and make 5 things for 5 others. Remember, this is a "craft it forward" so action is required.
And if you're reading this on Facebook, I'm still on a FB "fast" for Lent and you'll have to visit my blog if you want to play along.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
- I've lost the only electronic key to or primary vehicle. After searching for it for a week I finally broke down and had the stupid car towed to the dealership so I could have the car reprogrammed and new keys made. It was not fun.
- The heating coil in our oven melted - again. A white hot fire in the oven while trying to bake muffins - definitely not fun.
- M has been laid off. We sort of new it was coming, but still it was still kind of all of a sudden. It is not fun.
- K came down with the flu and had to spend 2 days at Children's Hospital with pneumonia. That was most definitely not fun.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
- Walk to libray in the snow (barefoot, uphill both ways) to copy 70 page review article from "reference" book.
- Figure out why qPCR results are wonky.
- Revise and resubmit albatross paper.
- Conquer HPLC.
- Nurture flies.
- Clean the house.
- Spend quanlity time with kids.
- Invite potential new friends over for game night to ease feelings of isolation in Postdoc Town.