Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lost in Translation

Another mother of twins whose blog I read on a regular basis pointed me to this great site (see the link that now runs across the top of my page) that has all types of fantasitc blogger templates. "Wow, those are cool," I thought to myself, "I need to have a designer template like all the other cool kids." So I went to the site, grabed the code for a template that suits my personality, and edited my blog. I was feeling very pleased with myself when I realized that my blog roll had disappeard in the process. *Cry* Now I need to construct a new blog roll, which is going to take time since I foolishly deleted all the links from my favorites folder (who needs a favorites folder when you have a blog roll handy). Long story short. If anyone is still reading my blog and would like to be linked to it, please comment or send me an email.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Just wanted to let you know that the new look is great!

Also, I've got one of those independent daughters. I'm like you in that I want to encourage it, but there are many, many times I remind her that there are some things that Mommy still wants to help her with. She gets frustrated with me, but I don't back down.

Momma Bean said...

Oh, it looks so pretty!! I like it!

ScienceMama said...

I love the new look! I'm totally jealous. I might use that site too...

Tina said...

Hi; as a new-ish mommy scientist blogger, I'm just discovering all the other mommy scientists out there. It's nice to meet you!
raisingscientists.blogspot.com
also, my older mommy blog is at raisingmommy.net

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I am doing all the "research" I can to prepare for my son coming along. Also, please tell me that the euphoric feeling of handing in your dissertation and actually finishing is worth it.